A LITTLE BIT OF HISTORY ....
On the traité of Corbeil in 1258, the kings of Aragon Majorca built a castle for the defense of the north border of the region.
This castle builds by Nunyo Sanch was called " Castell of Forca Real " in French Royal Castle.
Destroyed in 1693, today thrones the Hermitage of Forca Real, a chapel dedicated to the Happy Virgin Mary.
This is the way quite naturally situated on the territory of Forca Real that the domain bears its name.
A FAMILY AFFAIR ....
Lands surrounding the domain were given up for a long time, giving way to the scrubland.
In 1989 Jean-Paul Henriques by crush for this site and his extraordinary panorama decides to purchase the domain and to rehabilitate the place by transplanting of the vineyard and by renewing the old buildings.
In 1998 his son Cyril takes up the torch. In synergy they work on the coherence of the various countries and the vines ensuring that each wine its own expression.
In 2017 her daughter Laura joins them both.
The love of the land, passion of wine, expertise and rigor, investments followed the oenological help shape a range of exceptional wines.